- This event has passed.
Sapphire Holistic Center
March 7 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Registration is cash upon location. It is an intimate venue so to ensure your spot, email me to reserve a space.
- OPENS AND CLEARS RESTRICTED BREATHING PATTERNS PRODUCING… More energy, increased detoxification, better health, improved respiratory capacity, a strengthened immune system and more balance.
- Physically Everyone has the ability to enjoy a deeply connected diaphragmatic breath which can open restricted breathing patterns, infuse more vitality, balance and promote general well-being.
- CLEARS THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND WHICH ALLOWS US TO… Resolve stress, create the relaxation response, and permanently clear repressed emotions, such as anger, fear, anxiety, guilt and depression. Also, removes old mental tapes and programs of limitation and lack, which creates more peace, creativity and clarity. It releases past traumas located in the cellular memory.
- Mentally Transformational Breath® supports clear perception. Our breathing reflects how we live. As we silence the noise, our hearts to open naturally to the messages of Universal Intelligence that resides within each of us. There is a congruency between heart and mind and the personality can shift.
- Emotionally We tend to store traumas, patterns of conditioning, repressed memories, & negativity in the cells of our body. The Universal Law of Entrainment fosters the integration of subconscious emotions as they surface into higher vibrational frequencies and they are transmuted. As a result, a new felt perception is experienced.
- ALLOWS EASIER ACCESSIBILITY TO HIGHER DIMENSIONS AND LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS, WHICH GIVES US… Stronger connection to Universal Intelligence or whatever you believe, stronger connection to Higher Self, fuller expression of Spiritual gifts, deeper meditation, opening to the mystical & awareness of unity consciousness.
- Energetically: Facilitates our connection to the abundance and higher levels of consciousness.
- Pain Control
- Heart Conditions
- Panic Attacks
- Respiratory Ailments
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Issues
- Ease During Birth
- Facilitates Recovery
- Anaerobic Diseases