Sat Sept 12th 1:00pm-7:00pm Embracing your Breath with a Big Yes to Life Retreat at Monmouth Beach Yoga and Wellness
September 12 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A Day of Receiving
6 hour Retreat from the Demands of Life
How much Goodness can you Possibly Allow yourself to Receive?
It seems like a no brainer but often it is our heart that we protect, joy that we thwart, our bliss that we curtail, our essence that we deny. Have a transformative, expansive experience to reset your pathway to presence. Join us for a spectacular day of coming home to our authentic selves. Remembering, cleansing, aligning, integrating and accepting our full SELF.
Align with all parts of ourselves…the masculine and the feminine.
This is a co-ed extravaganza! It is the male and the female TOGETHER that will create the new earth. Blending and embracing one another through ourselves. How often do we really allow ourselves to feel “held”,”safe” and give permission for our personal expression to be acknowledged, heard & witnessed. This workshop is a safe container by which you can sense and enhance your internal vibration through breath, sound, & reflective exercises. As you embrace your heart’s wisdom and soul’s calling, your system will metabolize more of your desires. Your transformation will astound you and your life will expand as you grow into it.
Surround yourself with like minded souls beckoning to viscerally feel the Divine moving in, through and around them. This day will catapult you out of the denser realms and show you what your are really made of. Come with an intention and watch the miracle unfold.
-Vibrational Sound Experiences
-Dyadic exercises to Witness and Express your Inside Sparkle
-Expand your Capacity to Receive Goodness
-Leave feeling re birthed!!
About Darryn and Kirk
Darryn Silver is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Cognitive-Behavioral, Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator® and Group Leader, and Chi Guidance.
Kirk Murdoch, is a Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator® and Group Leader, Heartfelt Ceremonial Soul Singer and has utilized the vibration of sound to elevate the hearts, minds, and physical well-being of many souls he encounters. Kirk focuses his practice in support of people with alcoholism and addictions.
–Transformational Breath® What is Transformational Breath?
Transformational Breath® accesses a high vibrational energy created by a specific breathing pattern that permanently raises and alters the energy in our electro-magnetic field. It is a conscious, connected diaphragmatic breath that fosters expanded levels of awareness.
- OPENS AND CLEARS RESTRICTED BREATHING PATTERNS PRODUCING… More energy, increased detoxification, better health, improved respiratory capacity, a strengthened immune system and more balance.
- Physically Everyone has the ability to enjoy a deeply connected diaphragmatic breath which can open restricted breathing patterns, infuse more vitality, balance and promote general well-being.
- CLEARS THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND WHICH ALLOWS US TO… Resolve stress, create the relaxation response, and permanently clear repressed emotions, such as anger, fear, anxiety, guilt and depression. Also, removes old mental tapes and programs of limitation and lack, which creates more peace, creativity and clarity. It releases past traumas located in the cellular memory.
- Mentally Transformational Breath® supports clear perception. Our breathing reflects how we live. As we silence the noise, our hearts to open naturally to the messages of Universal Intelligence that resides within each of us. There is a congruency between heart and mind and the personality can shift.
- Emotionally We tend to store traumas, patterns of conditioning, repressed memories, & negativity in the cells of our body. The Universal Law of Entrainment fosters the integration of subconscious emotions as they surface into higher vibrational frequencies and they are transmuted. As a result, a new felt perception is experienced.
- ALLOWS EASIER ACCESSIBILITY TO HIGHER DIMENSIONS AND LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS, WHICH GIVES US… Stronger connection to Universal Intelligence or whatever you believe, stronger connection to Higher Self, fuller expression of Spiritual gifts, deeper meditation, opening to the mystical & awareness of unity consciousness.
- Energetically: Facilitates our connection to the abundance and higher levels of consciousness
AREAS OF EFFECTIVE THERAPEUTIC USE WITH TRANSFORMATIONAL BREATH ®
- Pain Control
- Heart Conditions
- Panic Attacks
- Respiratory Ailments
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Issues
- Ease During Birth
- Facilitates Recovery
- Anaerobic Diseases
-Vibrational Sound Experiences Learn how your body acts as your personal instrument throughout your life’s passage. It is an agent of change and you can tune it to any frequency you desire. States of well-being are particularly receptive to high resonance. Learn, experience and receive tools to re-calibrate your vibration even when you exist in the midst of challenging people, tumultuous situations and uncomfortable dynamics.
-Dyadic exercises to Witness and Express your Inside Sparkle These are shared exercises with another participant to mirror what might be unseen and out of the realm of your awareness. -How much good are you willing to allow into your life? -What ways might you unknowingly be blocking the abundance that is your birthright? -How is pleasure received in your body?
Lisa Matthews at Monmouth Beach Yoga
36 Beach Road Suite 10
Monmouth Beach, NJ
973 452 2828