Here are some of the benefits that my personal Breath Practice has afforded me. I encourage the entire world to embrace conscious breathing right here right now for yourself.
- My conscious breath practice is for ME yet the whole world benefits from the ripple of my sparkle.
- My conscious breath practice lays a foundation for a long overdue intimacy between me and my essence.
WELCOME HOME BABE!
- My conscious breath practice builds a profoundly trusting partnership between me and all of life.
- My conscious breath practice builds courage and illuminates what my authentic “Yes’s” and “No’s” are for me independent of outside influences.
WOW POWER FROM INSIDE!
- My conscious breath practice illuminates my judgments, criticisms of myself, others and world circumstances like wind moving water to soften stone into a silky smoothness .
- My conscious breath practice has shown me just how in my head I can be and brings me back home to myself deliberately and with intention.
MY MIND IS LIKE A DANGEROUS NEIGHBORHOOD, YOU DON’T WANT TO GO IN THERE ALONE!
- My conscious breath practice removes distractions and directs my focus inward. Heart turned Inward!
YES TO MY INTERNAL UNIVERSE!
YES TO THIS!
- My conscious breath practice creates a space in which I may feel all energies (emotions/sensations) unconditionally. Being with SELF!
CHALLENGING AND THRILLING ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
- My conscious breath practice offers a perspective which prompts uncontrollable laughter by shedding light on how serious I can be while restoring a sense of innocence and subsequent silliness!
WIDE EYED WONDER REIGNS SUPREME!
- My conscious breath practice shows me that shit still happens but I have a choice in how I want to respond. That choice directs the quality of my experience.
YOU MEAN I CAN ALCHEMIZE, BLEND, CHOOSE AND THEREBY CREATE THE QUALITY OF MY OWN EXPERIENCE?
WHAT A REVELATION! SO FREAKING FREEING!
- My conscious breath practice offers me a connection to a gentle, reassuring intelligence moving in, through and around me.
HOW CRAZY IS THIS: AN EFFERVESCENT, UNCONDITIONALLY DIVINE AND LOVING FORCE THAT IS US, OF US. BEYOND US AND EVEN MORE!
- Now, it’s my conscious breath (not practice) that sets my own personal safe space whereby I allow myself to experience relaxation i.e. the accompanied sensations of letting go aka surrender. Pure permission to be as I am!
THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING EVERLASTING SUPPORT!!
- My conscious breath acts as a power of example of What Love is and What I AM.
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME PURE DEVOTION TO WHAT IS!
- My conscious breath even embraces my ego in all of its glory, antics, drama and desperation for survival. My breath smiles lightheartedly as my ego uses my limbs to tie my existence into a tangled web of delusionary knots!
I LOVE YOU TOO DEAR EGO. YOU ARE NOT SO DARK FOR YOU HAVE LIGHT BEHIND YOU TOO!
WITHOUT YOU I WOULD NOT EXIST AS A HUMAN!
- Breathing consciously more and more is giving me the experience of slowing down, taking time to literally learn how to relax more and more. It is showing me just how fast I was moving in the past! I have had experiences in extended breath sessions which offered me a felt perception of the exact opposite of “hurrying”. It has made a lifetime of hurrying so worth it just to see what is available on the other end: PROFOUND UNIFYING PEACE!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
- My breathing patterns are a metaphor for my life. How I breathe is how I live.
PEACE IN ME BRINGS PEACE ON EARTH!
- Breathing consciously has laid a foundation for all aspects of my life.
THIS JOURNEY HAS AND IS SO WORTH ONGOING EXPLORATION.
IT’S THRILLING BEYOND BELIEF!
MY MINDFULNESS PRACTICE WITH BREATH
My conscious breath guides me towards more clarity and enhanced awareness by looking below the surface.
What is really going on?
What is the underlying resonance/energy?
What is your earliest memory of feeling in this way?
What circumstance does this remind you of?
As you release the story what are the feelings, energies, sensations coursing through your system?
How am I choosing to perceive this?
What pattern of perception am I repeating?
What experience am I replicating?
Where is my power in this circumstance?
What awareness is developing through this very valid experience?
Am I closer to activating my authentic Yes’s and No’s?
Am I willing to see the benefit in all of these stirrings and chaos?
What energies are moving now?
Creation is born of chaos.
I SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL OF IT!!!